Floor plans are vital to selling your home! In a recent study by Rightmove (the UK’s largest property portal) over a third of buyers said they would be less likely to enquire about a property if it did not have a floor plan. It is baffling why some estate agents do not include one that has full measurements and even more so why some don’t include one at all.
During this study it was revealed that some of the comments raised by buyers were the following:
- “Pictures can be deceptive; a floor plan is more definitive”
- “I don’t want to waste unnecessary time by being misled by good photos”
- “I am less likely to arrange a viewing without a floor plan”
- “Time is a commodity, and there are normally many other properties with a floor plan whom I would rather contact”
- “The absence of a floor plan is a barrier”
With feedback like that it seems clear that potential buyers would want to see a floor plan that fully shows the true size of your home.
The House Photographer understands the role that a good and detailed floor plan has in the sale of your home, so much so that we can offer you a variety of them. The three types we offer are 2D, 3D and interactive.
To find out more about our floor plans please call us or click the button below and send us a message.